Thomas University offers a variety of programs entirely online, making earning your degree convenient around busy personal and professional obligations. Our transfer policy will provide you with the opportunity to maximize your prior college experience.
TU has a number of articulation agreements with two-year colleges and schools that allow you to apply your prior college credits directly to a bachelor’s degree with Thomas University.
Students also have the opportunity to earn college credit for what they already know! We award credit for some professional training such as law enforcement, corrections, military training and more! Students can also earn credit through examinations and prior learning portfolios.
Click on the button to use our credit calculator and see how much time and tuition you could save!
Thomas University offers students a variety of scholarship opportunities. View all Scholarships
- Application for admission
- $35 non-refundable application fee (Click here to pay online.)
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. Transcripts can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or greater calculated on all prior coursework.
- A cumulative GPA lower than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission. Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to a specific college or department.
- Students with fewer than 14 semester hours of transferable credit may be required to take the placement exam for correct placement in English and Math.
- Students who transfer in with fewer than 14 semester hours, must also submit an official high school transcript/GED certificate.
- The divisions of Nursing, Education, Medical Laboratory Science and Social Work have additional admission requirements which must be met before a student can begin taking upper division classes in their degree program.
Transfer students pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree at Thomas University must provide official transcripts from all previously attended institutions. These can be ordered online
or directly through your prior college. Transcripts can be emailed to email@example.com
or mailed to:
1501 Millpond Road
Thomasville, GA 31792
Questions? Call us toll free at 844-862-6978.